Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cashew aubergine curry recipe. You can cook creamy cashew aubergine curry using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry:
- Use 6 of baby Aubergines.
- Use 2 of Large handful Cashew Nuts, soaked and blitzed.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of rapeseed oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Provide 1 of white onion finely chopped.
- Use 2 of heap teaspoons grated ginger.
- You need 2 of heap teaspoons green chilli.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of roasted cumin ground.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 2 teaspoon of sweetener of choice.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of raw mango powder (amchoor).
- Take Handful of coriander, chopped.
Steps to make Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry:
- Having pre- soaked the cashews in hot water for 30 minutes, blitz in a smoothie maker adding Extra water to ensuring it is almost a medium batter consistency.
- Prep the aubergines by making vertical slits from the bottom to three quarters way up. this should resemble a plus sign +.
- In a wide pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, once hot, temper with the mustard seeds, once popped add the cumin, nigella & fennel seeds, and curry leaves. Stir for 30 seconds ensuring they do not burn. Now add the onions and sauté until translucent..
- Then add the ginger, chilli and chopped garlic & sauté́ for a couple of minutes Stir in a half a tin of chopped tomatoes, add the dry spices, turmeric, coriander, cumin powder, sea salt, garam Masala, sugar of choice, a dash of lemon juice or amchoor powder and red chilli powder..
- Mix well and simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes, add a couple of tablespoons of water every few minutes to stop it reducing too much.
- Whilst the Sauce is simmering, in a shallow pan, heat the rest of the oil & sauté́ the aubergines turning on all sides ensuring they are cooked all the way round. Soft and wrinkled is the look..
- Gently lower the aubergines to the sauce with a ½ cup of water and simmer for around 5- 7 minutes, Once cooked, gently stir in the cashew paste and simmer on a low heat for a few more minutes..
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
If you find this Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.