Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tangy Mango Drumstick curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tangy Mango Drumstick curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tangy mango drumstick curry recipe. You can have tangy mango drumstick curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tangy Mango Drumstick curry:
- Provide 2 of Drumstick medium size.
- Get 1 of Raw Mango medium.
- Use 1 cup of Black eye beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of Onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need To taste of Red chilli powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Homemade sambhar powder.
- Get of Tempering.
- Take 2 tsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 2 tsp of Garlic finely chopped.
- Use 2 tsp of curry leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Tangy Mango Drumstick curry:
- Pressure cook black eye bean and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan,add listed under tempering.
- Add onion,tomatoes saute well.
- Add turmeric powder,red chilli powder, homemade sambar powder.
- Now add drumsticks once drumsticks pieces are half Cooked, add mango Cook till drumsticks and mango are tender.
- Add cooked black eye bean and check seasoning 👉Let it come to boil 👉 serve with hot rice.
If you find this Tangy Mango Drumstick curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.