Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. You can have thai green chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- You need 6 of chicken thighs, skin and bones removed, meat cut into strips or 2 chicken breasts cut into strips.
- Use 400 ml of tin coconut milk.
- Provide 2 of lime leaves (optional).
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of Thai fish sauce.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Take handful of green beans, trimmed.
- You need 1 of small tin of bamboo shoots.
- Get 1-2 handful of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 of small cup of spinach juice (optional).
- Use of To serve.
- Get of Thai fragrant rice, cooked according to packet instructions.
Steps to make Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- Heat a couple tbsps of coconut milk in a wok over a high heat until coconut milk starts to bubbly. Add the green curry paste and stir fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant..
- Add the chicken strips and stir until coated in the curry paste. Continue to stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until the chicken has browned on all sides..
- Add the coconut milk, lime leaves, fish sauce and sugar and stir well. Bring the mixture to the boil, then reduce the heat until the mixture is simmering. Continue to simmer for 8-10 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and you see gorgeous green oil separated from the coconut milk..
- Add green beans and bamboo shoots..
- Add spinach juice (for more beautiful green in the curry. This is my special touch as it will make the curry sauce rich in green colour) you can simply blend it with food blender and use just the juice. Then continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir regularly, until just tender. Add some basil leaves at the last minute and stir well..
- To serve, spoon the rice into four serving bowls, then ladle over the Thai green chicken curry..
If you find this Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.