Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hilsa Fish Curry – South Indian Fusion Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hilsa Fish Curry – South Indian Fusion Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hilsa Fish Curry – South Indian Fusion Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hilsa fish curry – south indian fusion style recipe. To make hilsa fish curry – south indian fusion style you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Hilsa Fish Curry – South Indian Fusion Style:
- Use 4-5 pieces of Hilsa Fish.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2-3 of dry red chilies.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 inch of ginger, chopped.
- Provide 2-3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1-2 sprig of curry leaves.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 of green chilies, slit.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of fresh grated coconut.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of coriander leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Hilsa Fish Curry – South Indian Fusion Style:
- Marinate the fish with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 10 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with dry red chilies and mustard seeds..
- After it stops spluttering, add the onion, ginger, garlic, asafoetida and curry leaves. Saute till light brown..
- Add all the sry spices and give it a stir..
- Add the marinated fish and green chilies. Cover and cook on a low flame for 4-5 minutes. Turn the fish halfway through..
- Add the fresh coconut and cook, covered for another 2 minutes..
- When done, switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve with plain steamed rice..
If you find this Hilsa Fish Curry – South Indian Fusion Style recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.