Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower curry recipe. You can have cauliflower curry using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower curry:
- Get 1 of medium size cauliflower.
- Get 1 cup of chopped potato.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare of salt as per taste.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 2 of cardamom seeds.
- Get 3 of clove.
- Provide 1 of cinnamon sticks.
- Use 1 tbsp of clarified butter.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of cashew nut paste.
- Take 1 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 2 of dry red chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of boiled green peas.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of mustard oil.
Instructions to make Cauliflower curry:
- First wash and cut the cauliflower florets then cut the potatoes then heat a pan add oil First roast the potato and cauliflower bonce done keep it aside..
- In the same pan add more oil when the oil is hot add cumin seeds, bay leaf, cardamom seeds, clove, cinnamon stick and dry red chili then in a small bowl add ginger paste turmeric powder red chili powder cumin powder add little water make a paste..
- Add this paste into the hot oil saute it for few minutes then add tomato puree add salt keep saute the spices till the oil comes out then add boiled green peas cauliflower and potatoes..
- Saute for few more minutes then add water now add sugar and cover the lid cooked it on low medium flame until done once done add clarified butter and garam masala powder cooked it for 2 minutes then turn off the flame…serve hot with steamed rice or chapati..
If you find this Cauliflower curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.