Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kanya's Fish in Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Fish in Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Fish in Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's fish in green curry recipe. To make kanya's fish in green curry you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kanya's Fish in Green Curry:
- Use 2 of fish fillet ,sliced to bite size ,not too thin.
- Provide 2/3 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1/3 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 tbsp of fishsauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of roasted coriander seeds.
- Get 1 of fresh red pepper ,sliced.
- Provide 1 bunch of sweet basils.
- Provide 1/3 cup of diced mix vegetables,optional.
- You need 2 of eggplants,cut.
Instructions to make Kanya's Fish in Green Curry:
- Slice fish to bit size,cut eggplants ..soak it in salt water to protect from turn into black,clean ,cut or vegetables in need.
- On medium heat ,stir chili paste in some of coconut milk with kaffir lime leaves,coriander seeds crushed,stir dont let burn,add little coconut milk by the time,until good fragrance and shinny,look greenish,seasoning,add all coconut milk,after it boiling ,add eggplants,diced vegetables,leave this for 5 mins,stir..if this too thick,can add just little water.
- Add fish sliced,dont stir,let it cook approximately 3 mins,add sweet basils,peppers sliced,stir softly just to mix,heat off ,serve hot with steamed jasmine rice :).
If you find this Kanya's Fish in Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.