Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Pineapple Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Pineapple Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and pineapple curry recipe. You can have chicken and pineapple curry using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Pineapple Curry:
- Use 3 medium of granny smith apples.
- Get 1 medium of pineapple.
- You need 2 of thumb size pieces of ginger.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- You need 3 tbsp of ground almond.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 cup of apple juice.
- Get 1 small of onion.
- Get 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 75 ml of red wine.
- Use 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 of knob of butter.
Steps to make Chicken and Pineapple Curry:
- Chop 3 apples and put in a food processor. Process the apples and remove 2/3rds and put to one side. Chop half the fresh coriander, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 thumb size piece of root ginger and put into food processor with the 1/3 of apple..
- Add the turmeric, chili powder, garam masala, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, olive oil, apple juice, 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut and ground almond to the food processor and blend. Put to one side..
- Chop the remaining ginger and coriander, grate the onion and crush 2 cloves of garlic and put into a bowl..
- Chop the pineapple and chicken..
- Put a pan on low heat and add the butter until it melts..
- Add the bowl of ginger, onion, garlic and coriander to the pan and cook for 7-10mins..
- Add the chicken, remaining apple and remaining dedicated coconut and mix well..
- Add the paste from the food processor and mix well..
- Add coconut milk, red wine and simmer for 30-40mins..
If you find this Chicken and Pineapple Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.