Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover lentil Kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover lentil Kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover lentil kebab recipe. To make leftover lentil kebab you need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leftover lentil Kebab:
- Use 1 cup of leftover red lentil.
- Get 1 of bread slice.
- Use 1 of boiled potato.
- You need 1 cup of leftover curry(vegetable, chicken or meat curry).
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of noodles masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 of onion chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Use 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Use of For batter.
- Take 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide as needed of Water.
Steps to make Leftover lentil Kebab:
- Take a mixing bowl add boiled potato, bread, leftover daal, curry, chopped onions, green chillies, coriander, salt & rest of the spices.
- Mix these ingredients well & make small kebabs out of this mixture.
- Make a medium consistency batter with the ingredients mentioned in batter section. Heat oil in a pan, then dip the kebabs in this batter & fry them well from both sides till they turn golden brown.
- And your Leftover lentil Kebabs are ready to serve!.
If you find this Leftover lentil Kebab recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.