Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry cholay recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry cholay recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry cholay recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry cholay recipe. You can have curry cholay using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry cholay:
- You need 1 cup of Yogurt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of baisan.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 8-10 of curry leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of kutti hoi laal Mirch.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of imli ka pulp.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Use of Leftover kaalay chanay ka salan.
Steps to make Curry cholay:
- Blend yogurt with baisan like we do for curry..
- Now in a wok add oil 2 tbsp add curry leaves.saute for min add kutti hoi lal mirch bhar ki 1 tbsp,haldi 1/2 tsp.chaat masala 1 tbsp.imli ka pulp 1 tbsp and salt.fry a little..
- Then add the dahi and baisan wala mixture and cook untill it thicks..
- Now add leftover kalay chanay and cook for about 5 to 10 min.Your curry chola is ready..
If you find this Curry cholay recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.