Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Basa fish fillet curry with parsley recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basa fish fillet curry with parsley recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basa fish fillet curry with parsley recipe. To make basa fish fillet curry with parsley you only need 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basa fish fillet curry with parsley:
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato (diced).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of plain chili powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of parsley (washed and de-stemmed).
- Provide 450 g of Basa fish fillets (cut into pieces).
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 of a lemon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Get 1 of large clove of garlic (crushed).
Steps to make Basa fish fillet curry with parsley:
- Use a large pan with the stove on medium heat.
- Add the oil and let the pan heat up. Add the crushed garlic and saute it for a bit..
- Then add the onions and saute it until it becomes caremalised..
- Now add the diced tamotoes, tamotoes paste, chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder, water and mix well..
- Gently add the fish fillets and make sure to spread them out, so they cook evenly. Then squeeze the lemon over the fish..
- Close the lid, lower the heat and let it cook up to 8-10 minutes..
- Then flip the fillets carefully and close the lid again. Also increase to medium heat..
- Let it cook for 3 more minutes..
- Check occasionally that nothing burns by stirring the fillets gently..
- Now add the parsley throughout and let it soak up the flavour for a few more minutes..
- Then turn off the stove..
- This delicious curry is now ready to serve..
- This curry can be served with rice or bread.
If you find this Basa fish fillet curry with parsley recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.