Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheese paneer kofta curry (Jain) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese paneer kofta curry (Jain) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese paneer kofta curry (Jain) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese paneer kofta curry (jain) recipe. You can cook cheese paneer kofta curry (jain) using 30 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheese paneer kofta curry (Jain):
- Use for of gravy:.
- Get 5 of tomatoes.
- Provide 4 spoons of oil.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- Use 1 of mace (javantri).
- You need 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 5 of cashew nuts.
- Use 2 of almonds.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 of black cardamom (badi elaichi).
- Prepare 6 of pepper corns.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Take 1 spoon of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 spoon of fenugreek seeds.
- Take for of paneer cheese kofta:.
- Get 250 gms of paneer.
- Get 3-4 cubes of cheese.
- You need as required of Oil to fry.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of pepper powder.
- You need for of cooking Curry:.
- Use 1 spoon of kasuri methi.
- Provide 2 spoons of Chopped green bell pepper.
- You need 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Use 1 1/2 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Take 8 spoons of Ghee or butter.
- Take 1 spoon of cream.
- Take 1 spoon of fresh coriander chopped.
Steps to make Cheese paneer kofta curry (Jain):
- Gravy: Wash tomato and in a vessel put all gravy ingredients,then heat oil and pour on gravy ingredient then in pressure cooker boil all till two whistles..
- Then make a smooth paste of boiled gravy ingredients in mixture grinder..
- Kofta: Add salt and pepper to paneer, mash if and make smooth dough make 5 equal balls,grate cheese and keep a side,then take a ball in palm flat it as disk and put cheese and cover and make a ball..
- Then fry the cheese paneer kofta till golden brown,then keep keep aside..
- Curry: Put ghee or butter in wok,then add chopped bell pepper and curry leaves let it cook for minute..
- Then add chilli powder, gravy and salt as per taste and cook till ghee separates..
- Lastly add kasuri methi and cream and cook for 2 minutes..
- Then while serving in a plate put kofta and curry.Garnish with fresh coriander.Serve hot with chapati, Missi roti, naan or any Indian breads..
- Tip: if you want to add onion you can add in gravy chopped onion and ginger,then cook gravy.You can stuff dry fruits and make shahi paneer kofta..
If you find this Cheese paneer kofta curry (Jain) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.