Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of chopped spinach (frozen).
- Provide 1 cup of finely chopped tomato.
- Use 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil or ghee.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 7 oz of paneer cheese cubed.
- Take 1 of red pepper to taste.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Put oil in pan and heat up on medium-high heat.
- Add a cumin seed, if it crackles it is ready to add the seeds. saute until aromatic.
- Add the bay leaves, ginger and garlic and saute until lightly brown.
- Add onions and saute until golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and lower the heat to medium. Cook until tomatoes have cooked through. Add the salt, garam masala, and coriander.
- Add the spinach and half of the milk and raise the heat again to medium high. Saute until spinach is tender and the lower heat to medium and place cover on pan..
- Add the rest of the milk and reduce a little, add the paneer cheese and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes or until paneer has absorbed flavor and is tender.
- Serve hot with basmati rice or naan.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.