Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chinese Okra recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Okra recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Okra recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese okra recipe. To make chinese okra you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese Okra:
- Use 5 of Chinese Okra.
- Get 2 of onion.
- Take 2 of Green chiles.
- Use of Refined Oil.
- Get of Jeera as per choice.
- You need of Red Chili powder, Tumeric Powder, Dry Coriander Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of Garlic as per choice.
- Prepare leaves of Curry.
Steps to make Chinese Okra:
- Take a kadai, add some oil as per the content of curry..
- As soon as the oil gets warm add geera, green chili's and onions..
- When the onions turn to golden color add the Chinese Okra and mix well..
- After two minutes add the salt, garlic paste and masala powder as per the choice. Add two tea spoons of water and cook it for a while..
- Let the curry cook in low flame for ten to fifteen minutes. Once the curry get cooked stop the flame..
- Garnish it with curry leaves and serve hot with rice or chapati..
If you find this Chinese Okra recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.