Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Ladiesfinger moor kulambhu Okra Yoghurt curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ladiesfinger moor kulambhu Okra Yoghurt curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ladiesfinger moor kulambhu Okra Yoghurt curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ladiesfinger moor kulambhu okra yoghurt curry recipe. You can cook ladiesfinger moor kulambhu okra yoghurt curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ladiesfinger moor kulambhu Okra Yoghurt curry:
- Provide 1 cup of sour curd.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Provide 250 gm of ladiesfinger (cut into pieces).
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use of Tempering.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of urad dal.
- Get 2 of dry red chilli.
- Use 2 tsp of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take of To grind.
- Provide 1 tsp of rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of toor dal.
- You need 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies.
- Use 2 tbsp of coconut (grated).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin/jeera seeds.
Instructions to make Ladiesfinger moor kulambhu Okra Yoghurt curry:
- Soak rice and dal for ½ hour. Take all ingredients to grind in a blender and grind to smooth a paste..
- Heat oil in pan and roast ladiesfinger till stickiness disappears. Set aside..
- Add salt and turmeric powder to curd and whisk until smooth. Add the coconut paste and mix well..
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, urad dal..
- Next add dry chilli and curry leaves. Pour the curd mixture..
- Add the roasted ladiesfinger and switch off flame when it starts boiling..
If you find this Ladiesfinger moor kulambhu Okra Yoghurt curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.