Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Basa Fish Curry (Kerala Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basa Fish Curry (Kerala Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basa fish curry (kerala style) recipe. You can cook basa fish curry (kerala style) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basa Fish Curry (Kerala Style):
- Use 6-7 Pieces of Basa Fish Fillet.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Get 1-2 of Green Chillies.
- Take 1 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Provide 1 of Onion (Chopped).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Methi Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red Kashmiri Chilli Powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of small Pieces Fish Tamarind.
- Take as needed of Hot Water.
Steps to make Basa Fish Curry (Kerala Style):
- Wash the fish nicely. Add salt. Mix well and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a cooking pan. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle..
- Add green chillies, curry leaves and onions and saute till the onions are translucent..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell leaves..
- Add turmeric powder, methi powder, chilli powder and coriander powder and saute for a minute or two..
- Add hot water and let it come to a boil. When boiling, add fish and tamarind..
- Cover and cook on low flame till the fish is cooked..
- Serve hot with rice, roti, dosa etc..
If you find this Basa Fish Curry (Kerala Style) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.