Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo Curry (Potato fry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Curry (Potato fry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo curry (potato fry) recipe. To make aloo curry (potato fry) you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo Curry (Potato fry):
- Provide 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 250 gms of Potatoes.
- Prepare 100 gms of Onions.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 2 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of chickpeas.
- Use of Quarter tbsp of Turmeric, if required.
Steps to make Aloo Curry (Potato fry):
- Finely chop the potatoes and onions (not more than 1 cms each). Heat up a frying pan and add 2 tbsps of oil, after few seconds, add mustard seeds and chickpeas to it..
- Once the mustard seeds begin to pop, add finely chopped onions and fry for 5 minutes..
- Once the onion gets soft and brown, add the chopped potatoes to it. Sprinkle one tbsp of garam masala, salt and continue frying. Add turmeric if required..
- Repeat the process for 15 mins, if the Potatoes gets sticky, sprinkle some water (10ml) and fry. After 15 mins, keep the stove on low flame, cover the pan with a lid and allow it for 7 minutes. Transfer it to a bowl, add coriander leaves if required. Serve hot..
If you find this Aloo Curry (Potato fry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.