Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Veggie stuffed rava Utthapam recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Veggie stuffed rava Utthapam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie stuffed rava Utthapam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie stuffed rava utthapam recipe. To make veggie stuffed rava utthapam you only need 33 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veggie stuffed rava Utthapam:
- Provide of For the utthapam.
- Take 1 cup of Rawa/sooji.
- Use 1/2 cup of Curd/dahi.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Take 3/4-1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Carrot: ½ cup grated.
- Take Bottle of guard: ½ cup grated.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Crushed flax seed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp chopped of Green coriander leaves:.
- Provide of Oil to roast the utthapam.
- Get of For the stuffing.
- Provide of Potatoes: 3 boiled and crushed.
- Provide 1 large, sliced of Onion:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Urad dal.
- Use 12-15 of Curry leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Use 1 tsp or to taste of Salt:.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Red chili powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of For the coconut chutney.
- Prepare 1 cup grated of Coconut:.
- You need 3 tbsp chopped of Green coriander leaves:.
- Take 1 inch peeled and roughly chopped of Ginger:.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Roasted chana dal.
- You need 1-2 (optional) of Green chili:.
- Provide 1/2 tsp or to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Tempering.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 10-12 of Curry leaves.
Steps to make Veggie stuffed rava Utthapam:
- Potato stuffing: 1. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and let them crackle. Add urad dal and cook till golden. 2. Now add the curry leaves. Add sliced onion and sauté till they become light golden. 3. Add the salt, turmeric and red chili. Mix well. 4. Add the boiled and crushed potatoes. Also thrown in the lemon juice and coriander leaves. 5. Mix everything well. Cover and keep aside..
- For the utthapam 1. In a big bowl mix rawa and ½ cup curd. Keep aside for 30minutes. 2. After 30 minutes add water to the rawa and curd mixture. Make a smooth batter with puring consistency. 3. Add salt, grated carrot, bottle guard, sesame, flax seeds and green coriander to the batter. Mix well. 4. Heat a tawa and pour some oil on it, to make small pancakes. 5. Add a ladle full of batter and cook till golden on both sides..
- For the chutney 1. Add all the ingredients for the chutney to a grinder jar and grinder to a smooth paste using some water. 2. For the tempering, heat oil in a terming pan. Add the mustard seeds and curry leaves. 3. Let it splutter. Add the tempering to the chutney..
- To serve. 1. Take one utthapam and place some stuffing on the bottom side. Cover with another utthapam with the top side up. 2. Serve with coconut chutney and enjoy your healthy and nutritious meal..
If you find this Veggie stuffed rava Utthapam recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.