Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai chicken green curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai chicken green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely choose a lot of food items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken green curry recipe. You can have thai chicken green curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai chicken green curry:
- Prepare 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut cream.
- Get 3 tbsps of thai green curry paste.
- Take 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1 of brinjal cut in half thai.
- You need 6 – 8 of baby corns.
- Provide 500 g of chicken boneless skinless thighs.
- Use 1 of red chili sliced.
- Provide 5 – 6 of lime kafir leaves.
- Use 3 – 4 of thai basil leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
Steps to make Thai chicken green curry:
- In a pan add olive oil and add 1/2 cup of coconut cream. When it dries up and oil seperates add the curry paste and saute..
- When oil seperates add chicken and saute. Add the stock, remaining coconut cream, sugar, fish sauce, brinjal and kafir lime leaves..
- Let it cook for 10 minutes. Add the baby corns and basil leaves. Let it cook on low flame for 2 minutes until a little oil comes on top. Garnish with sliced red chili and serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Thai chicken green curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.