Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. To make thai green curry you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry:
- You need 1 of chicken breast diced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper chopped into chunks.
- Use 1 pack of baby corn.
- Prepare 1 of red onion chopped into chunks.
- Provide 1 handful of bamboo shoots.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 1 of fresh kaffir lime leaf.
- Use 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Provide of Boiled Rice, to serve.
- Get of Lime, to garnish.
- Prepare of Thai green curry paste – jar or pre-made.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry:
- Cook the diced chicken in the olive oil for 2 mins on each side (4 mins in total).
- Add the chopped pepper, onion, baby corn, bamboo shoots and lime leaf, cook for 2 mins.
- Add the Thai green curry paste and cook for 2 mins.
- Stir in the coconut milk and cook for 2 mins.
- Boil rice per instructions (mine was ready in 2 mins). Drain, add to serving bowls. Add Thai green curry on top. Add lime garnish to finish.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.