Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Atta badi peas and lotus stem curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Atta badi peas and lotus stem curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to atta badi peas and lotus stem curry recipe. You can cook atta badi peas and lotus stem curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Atta badi peas and lotus stem curry:
- Use 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Use As required of tomatoes.
- Take 1-2 of Onions.
- Provide as required of ginger.
- You need as required of lotus stem.
- Prepare as requied of peas.
- Use as required of onions.
- You need As required of Water to knead according to knead a tight dough.
- You need 2 tbsp of Green coriander.
- Take as required of lots of water to wash atta.
- Get 4 tbsp of Chana dal.
- You need as required of cinnamon.
- Take as required of cloves.
- Provide as required of peppercorn.
- Prepare As required of Bay leaf.
- You need as required of cardomom.
- Use as required of choti elaichi.
Instructions to make Atta badi peas and lotus stem curry:
- Knead atta with water accordingly to make a hard dough.Cover it and let it rest for 10 min.Then soak in water for 15 min.Take a muslin cloth add the soaked atta below a big vessel in the wash basin and wash it nicely.Then remove from cloth and wash in soup strainer or atta Seiver.Wash nicely till it look like elastic.Soak chanadal for 2 hours..
- Now add washed atta,shown above in a pressure cooker add dry masalas on top,like salt to taste,red chilli powder 2 tsp haldi powder 2 tsp,dhania powder 2 tsp,zeera 2 tsp and chanadal and pressure cook it for 4 whistles with 3 cup water.Cool it and strain it..
- Now deep fry the atta pieces till golden brown and soak in boiled hot water..
- For Gravy,3 medium sized onions,3 tsp chopped ginger.Heat 2 tbsp ghee and 1 tbsp oil add zeera,bay leaf saute add ginger and saute.Add chopped onion and saute till light golden brown.Add tomatoes puree in mixie and 6 Tomatoes.Saute till oil seperates add salt to taste, kashmiri red chilli powder,turmeric powder 1&1/2 tsp,2 tbsp dhania powder.Add elaichi powder.Saute nicely add soaked and sieved atta chunks,add green peas 1&1/2 katori,add 2 tbsp sliced lotus stem nicely washed and boil for 5 min..
- Add 2 cups of water and mix all and pressure cook it for 4 whistles.Open lid add lots of green coriander on top..
- Serve hot with boiled rice and chanadal can be used for stuffed parantha or veggie with capsicum and onion..
If you find this Atta badi peas and lotus stem curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.