Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Several nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry shrimp potstickers recipe. To cook thai curry shrimp potstickers you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers:
- Prepare of Stuffing.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of green onions.
- Use 3 clove of garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sriracha.
- Take 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of curry powder(red or yellow/paste).
- Get 10 lb of shrimp peeled and deveined.
- Prepare of dipping sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper garlic paste.
Instructions to make Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers:
- start steamer, whether it's a rice cooker, a hotel pan with holes.
- place all stuffing ingredients in food processor and pulse till ground well.
- place wontons on cooking sheet fill with tablespoons full of shrimp stuffing.
- rub cold water on edge of wonton, seal in shape you want the envelope shape was easy for me.
- place stuffed wonton in steamer without over crowding, they will stick if touching leave for 7-10 min.
- once cooked place on clean baking sheet till all stickers are done.
- heat saute pan with butter, melt and place sticker in pan add 1/4 water, when water is gone let stickers brown then plate!.
- mix all dipping ingredients together and enjoy.
- dish is spicy, if your not a spice person take out sriracha and garlic pepper paste, enjoy.
If you find this Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.