Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kodi Kura Chitti Gaare (vada with country chicken curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kodi Kura Chitti Gaare (vada with country chicken curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kodi kura chitti gaare (vada with country chicken curry) recipe. To cook kodi kura chitti gaare (vada with country chicken curry) you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kodi Kura Chitti Gaare (vada with country chicken curry):
- Prepare 500 gms of Country Chicken.
- Take 2 of Onions finely chopped.
- Provide 5-6 of green chilies.
- Take 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of small bowl freshly grated coconut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of popy seeds.
- Take 2 tbsp of soaked cashews.
- Take 10-15 of curry leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get of Salt and chilli powder as per taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Use as needed of Whole Masala (elachi,cardamom,cinnamon,cloves,mace,bay leaf).
- Use of Water as required.
- Take of For Vada:.
- Get 1 cup of soaked Urad dal.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of soaked methi.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Use 10-15 of curry leaves.
- Provide As needed of Oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Kodi Kura Chitti Gaare (vada with country chicken curry):
- Apply ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric and chilli powder to washed and cleaned chicken. Leave it to marinate atleast for an hour..
- Heat oil in a cooker. Add whole garam masala, Sautee onion and chillies to golden brown. Add the marinated chicken and cook it for 3-4whistles, with required water..
- Once done, simmer the chicken by adding paste of freshly grated coconut+soaked poppy seeds+soaked cashews. Cook for 10-15 mins..
- Add garam masala, chilli powder and if required salt. Add fresh curry leaves and coriander before taking off the stove and serve hot..
- Grind soaked Urad dal along with soaked methi and salt..
- Add curry leaves to the batter. Make vadas and fry them till golden brown..
- Serve vada with the curry……. 😊😊.
If you find this Kodi Kura Chitti Gaare (vada with country chicken curry) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.