Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Palak kofta curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak kofta curry recipe. You can have palak kofta curry using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak kofta curry:
- You need of For kofta_.
- Prepare 3 tsp of oil.
- Get 2 tsp of onion chopped.
- Take 1 each of ginger and clove.
- Provide 3 of green chilles.
- You need 1 bunch of palak (spinach).
- You need 1 cup of homemade paneer (cottage cheese).
- Use 1/2 cup of potato boiled mashed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of besan.
- Use 4-5 of cashew nuts.
- Get of Curry -.
- Provide 3 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeeds.
- Use 1 of tejpatta.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of haldi.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 3-4 of tomato for pulp.
- Use of salt and red chilli to taste.
Steps to make Palak kofta curry:
- Firstly in large kadai heat 3 tsp oil and saute 2 tsp chopped onion,clove garlic,ginger,green chilles and palak.
- Cool completely and blend to smooth paste.
- Add 1 cup panneer,1/2 potato and 1/4 cup besan.
- Additionally add 5 cashew nuts,2 tsp garam masala and salt.
- Prepare round ball without any cracks.
- Roll then in flour and deep fry in to hot oil.
- Stirr occasionally and fry till the kofta turn goldenbrown and crisp.
- Now make curry heat oil saute cumin,tez patta,and ginger and tomato pulp.
- Add spices and cook till oil leave edges pan,curry ready.
- Now take serving plate place koftas in centre and pour curry.
- Enjoy endlessly palak kofta curry with paratha or chapati.
If you find this Palak kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.