Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpea Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea curry recipe. You can have chickpea curry using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpea Curry:
- Get 1 tin of chickpeas in brine.
- Get 1/2 of onion finely chopped or sliced.
- Prepare stick of Cinnamon.
- Provide of Bayleaf.
- Provide Sprig of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera seeds.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of dhanya and jeera powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic and ginger.
- Provide 1 Tbs of masala.
- Use 2 tsp of Kashmir masala.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Get of Dhanya for garnish.
- Use of Little oil for braising.
Instructions to make Chickpea Curry:
- In a pot on med heat, add the oil, onions, jeera seeds, cinnamon, bay leaf and curry leaves. Let it fry till the onions are light brown.Add the tomato, dhanya and jeera powder and the garlic and ginger. Cook through for 5mins.Strain and rinse the chickpeas..
- Add the masalas, chickpeas and salt.Cover and let it cook for 20mins(the chickpeas has a chance to soak in the curry).
- Stir and add chopped dhanya if required.Serve hot with a choice of sides and enjoy..
If you find this Chickpea Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.