Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One nutritious substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai shrimp and green bean curry recipe. To make thai shrimp and green bean curry you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry:
- Provide 1/2 lb of raw shrimp,peeled and deveined.
- Provide 1 cup of carrot, julienne (or shredded).
- Get 2 cup of Green beans, halved.
- Get 2 tsp of Coconut oil.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 2 1/4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Take 3/4 tbsp of light brown sugar (or full tbs if u still find it too spicy).
- Get 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Green onions (for garnish).
Steps to make Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry:
- In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté garlic until fragrant. (About 2 min).
- Add the curry paste, fish sauce and brown sugar. Cook together for 1 min..
- Pour in water, stir until the curry paste has dissolved (should be sauce consistency now).
- Add your green beans and shredded carrots and cook 3-4 min..
- Add your shrimp, stir together and allow to cook for about 5 min until shrimp is pink and cooked through..
- Serve over brown or white rice, Garnish with sliced green onion..
If you find this Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.