Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cauliflower prawn curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower prawn curry recipe. You can have cauliflower prawn curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower prawn curry:
- Provide 2 of cauliflower.
- Use 2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 300 gm of prawn.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Get 1 of tomato pureed.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide To taste of salt and sugar.
- Take As needed of oil.
Steps to make Cauliflower prawn curry:
- Heat oil and shallow fry the prawns marinating with salt and turmeric powder.
- Keep aside and fry the cauliflower florets and Potatoes adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Now remove it and add cumin seed bay leaf.
- As it crackle add onion and ginger garlic paste and saute well adding red chilli Powder,salt and turmeric powder.
- Add Cumin powder and tomato and saute well.
- As it starts releasing oil add the fried vegetables and prawns and saute well.
- Add water and simmer till the veggies and prawns get soft.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder and add sugar.
If you find this Cauliflower prawn curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.