Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken meatballs curry #mycookbook recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken meatballs curry #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken meatballs curry #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken meatballs curry #mycookbook recipe. To cook chicken meatballs curry #mycookbook you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken meatballs curry #mycookbook:
- You need 1 kg of chicken mince.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need Handful of fresh coriander.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken meatballs curry #mycookbook:
- In a bowl take the washed chicken mince. Add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, salt & 1 tsp of garam masala. Mix them properly. Now make them in small round shape. Keep them aside..
- In a deep frying pan, add 1 cup of oil. Keep the flame on high. Once oil is hot, put the meatballs. Now keep the flame on medium heat. Fry them both side. Don’t fry too much. Slightly brown colour. Then keep them in a separate bowl..
- In a pan add oil. Slightly Fry the chopped onions. Now add ginger garlic paste and rest of the ingredients apart from the ketchup and fresh coriander. Cook them on medium heat for 5-10 minutes. Now add the fried meatballs..
- Cook them on medium heat for 15-20 minutes. At the end add tomato ketchup and garnish with fresh coriander. Serve with rice or bread..
- Tips: while making the meatballs, you can use some flour for binding. Also in curry can add some green peppers..
If you find this Chicken meatballs curry #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.