Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kolhapuri Egg Curry /Anda Rassa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kolhapuri Egg Curry /Anda Rassa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kolhapuri Egg Curry /Anda Rassa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kolhapuri egg curry /anda rassa recipe. You can cook kolhapuri egg curry /anda rassa using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kolhapuri Egg Curry /Anda Rassa:
- Prepare 3 of Eggs (boiled, peeled and sliced into small pieces).
- Use 1 inch of Ginger.
- You need 5 of Garlic pods.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Get 5 of Shallots (optional).
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies.
- Use 2 of Tomatoes.
- Use 4 of Cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Poppy seeds.
- Take 3 of Dry red chillies (adjust to your taste).
- Use 1 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Coconut (finelychopped/grated).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare few sprigs of Curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Get as required of Oil.
- Take As per taste of Rock Salt.
Steps to make Kolhapuri Egg Curry /Anda Rassa:
- Heat a pan add oil add dry spices, saute a minute.Add the chopped onion and saute till become golden brown.Now add chopped Ginger,garlic and roast till raw smell gone..
- Now add the chopped Tomatoes saute till mashly than turmeric powder and rock salt. At last add grated/sliced coconut and switch off the flame.cool down and than transfer to mixer grinder and ground to smooth paste..
- Take a mud pot on medium heat,add the ground paste (here no oil needed).Add a small glass of water and let it boil.when gravy start boiling add the boiled eggs..
- Check for salt and cook till oil sperates 5 minutes.switch off the flame add chopped Curry leaves and coriander leaves..
- Kolhapuri egg gravy is little thin consistency.(another way – We can shallow fry the boiled eggs on a non stick pan with little salt and pepper add to gravy when it boils)..
- Egg gravy was spicy and delicious goes well with rice, roti, dosa, puttu, idli..
- Tips:Same kolhapuri ground masala paste can be used to make different gravy with paneer, chicken, mutton.Dry Masala can be stored in refrigerator for a week.try this yummy egg curry and share your review..
If you find this Kolhapuri Egg Curry /Anda Rassa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.