Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Perfect Stove Top Popcorn – Forget The Microwave Method! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Perfect Stove Top Popcorn – Forget The Microwave Method! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys perfect stove top popcorn – forget the microwave method! recipe. You can have vickys perfect stove top popcorn – forget the microwave method! using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Perfect Stove Top Popcorn – Forget The Microwave Method!:
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable / sunflower or canola oil.
- Get 85 grams of popcorn kernals.
- You need 1 of large pan with a lid.
- You need 3 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- Use of seasonings to your own taste such as sugar, salt, cinnamon, cumin, cayenne, paprika, curry powder, nutritional yeast, parmesan etc.
Instructions to make Vickys Perfect Stove Top Popcorn – Forget The Microwave Method!:
- Heat the oil in the pan over a medium heat. Drop in 4 popcorn kernals and cover with the lid.
- When the kernals pop, take the pan off the heat and quickly add the rest in an even layer. Keeping off the heat, put the lid back on then count 30 seconds. (This is great fun for the kids to do to help out lol.) This brings all the kernals to the same temperature so when the pan goes back on the heat they all pop more or less at once.
- Return the pan to the heat, it won't be long before the fun begins! When the kernals start to pop shake the pan back and forth gently. When the popping slows pour the popcorn into a large bowl or container immediately. Pick one with a lid….
- Melt the butter in the pan then pour over the popcorn, pop the lid on the bowl and shake to evenly coat. Now you can do the same with your seasoning!.
- This amount gives my kids each a generous portion with some left over for me so it would feed 2 adults easily, 4 children or 1 REALLY hungry person on movie night!.
- You'll find you have practically no unpopped kernals. This method is much less wasteful than the microwave method and so what if you have to wash a pan huh?.
If you find this Vickys Perfect Stove Top Popcorn – Forget The Microwave Method! recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.