Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best coconut curry chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to coconut curry chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry chicken recipe. You can cook coconut curry chicken using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare coconut curry chicken:
- You need 1 can of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Use 1 of Salt to taste.
- Use 4 tbsp of Curry powder or to taste.
- Get 1 packages of Boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 medium of Bell pepper thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 medium of Onion thinly sliced.
Instructions to make coconut curry chicken:
- Drizzle saucepan with olive oil.
- Put on medium heat.
- Add garlic, onion, bell pepper, and cook till tender.
- Add 1/2 can of coconut milk, put other half up for the rice, then add tomatoes curry powder 1/2 bunch of cilantro diced.
- Add diced chicken and let simmer.
- For the rice, substitute some water for the coconut milk, and add sugar.
- Then after the rice is done cooking add chopped cilantro stir and let stand.
- Serve chicken over rice, enjoy.
If you find this coconut curry chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.