Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gangetic Mystus curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gangetic Mystus curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gangetic mystus curry recipe. To make gangetic mystus curry you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Gangetic Mystus curry:
- You need 250 grams of Gangetic Mystus fish.
- Get 1 of medium potato.
- Get 10-12 of long green beans.
- Prepare 1 of long eggplant.
- Prepare 7-8 of green chillies.
- Get 10-12 pieces of lentil paste/bori.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of nigella seeds/kalojeera.
- Use 11/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of mustard oil/vegetable oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of corn starch/flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide of As required Water.
Steps to make Gangetic Mystus curry:
- Firstly clean fish with water very well, otherwise fish will smell bad. Marinate the fish with 1 tbsp turmeric powder and salt. Keep them for atleast 30 minutes..
- Cut the eggplant, beans and potato roughly. Slit the green chilies..
- In the kadai heat oil by high flame. Then reduce the flame to low then add the fishes. Do not add all the fishes in one time, otherwise the fish can not be turned over properly and the fish will be broken. Cover the lid of the kadai and increase the flame. After one minute again lower the flame and open the lid and carefully turn over the fishes. After one minute lower the flame and open the lid and take out the fishes. Fry the remaining fishes. Then fry the bori..
- In the same oil add nigella seeds/kalojeera then add all the vegetables and saute well. Then add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Cook them well until the vegetables are tendered. The flame should be medium..
- Then add water as required and let them boil. When it is boiling add the fishes and bori and let them boil..
- In a small bowl add flour/corn starch and water and make a paste then add into kadai and let them boil. It will thick the gravy. After 2-3 minutes switch off the flame. Serve it with steamed hot rice and gondho raj lebu..
If you find this Gangetic Mystus curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.