Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Mince Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Mince Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken mince kofta curry recipe. To cook chicken mince kofta curry you need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Mince Kofta Curry:
- Provide of For Koftas.
- Provide 500 gms of boneless chicken.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of roasted bengal gram flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of sliced fried onion.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of pure ghee.
- You need of For gravy.
- Provide 3 of onions sliced.
- Get 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped mint leaves.
- Take 6 of green chillies or as per taste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 of potatoes cut into cubes optional.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Use 1/4 cup of oil.
Steps to make Chicken Mince Kofta Curry:
- Wash the chicken and pat dry. Mince the meat in the food processor. In a large bowl empty the chicken mince add ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, roasted bengal gram flour, coriander leaves, fried onion,garam masala powder,ghee and salt. Mix it well.
- Make koftas and keep aside. Take an appam pan and apply oil and cover cook the koftas in it after few mins flip and cook the other side. Keep the koftas aside.
- Make a paste of coriander leaves, mint leaves,green chillies and ginger garlic paste. Heat oil in a kadai add sliced onions fry till golden brown.Add the masala paste,coriander powder,jeera powder & black pepper powder and Cook.
- Cook the masala paste and fry till oil leaves the sides. Then add hot water,when it starts boiling add the koftas and cubed potatoes and salt.
- Cover and cook till potatoes are done. Serve hot with roti or naan.
If you find this Chicken Mince Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.