Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Singaporean Fish Head Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Singaporean Fish Head Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to singaporean fish head curry recipe. To cook singaporean fish head curry you only need 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Singaporean Fish Head Curry:
- Prepare 1 of Rohu fish head / Red Snapper fish head.
- Provide 4 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Provide 3-4 of slit green chilies.
- Prepare 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1-2 of onions, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tamarind paste mixed with 1 cup water.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 2 of baby eggplants.
- Prepare 1 of Long eggplant.
- Provide 4-5 of okra, cut into half.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Singaporean Fish Head Curry:
- Marinate the fish head with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 10-15 minutes. Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a pan and fry them till golden in colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Heat remaining oil and temper with mustard seeds, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds and cumin seeds. Allow it to splutter. Add the curry leaves, garlic, asafoetida and green chilies. Saute for a few seconds..
- Then add the onion and continue to fry till light brown. Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry well..
- Add the tomato paste and…………all the dry spices. Fry on a medium flame till the oil separates..
- Add the tamarind water and bring it to a boil. Add the okra and eggplants and simmer, covered on a low flame till they are half done..
- Now add the coconut milk and bring it to a boil..
- Drop in the fried fish head. Cover and continue to simmer for a further 2 minutes……….or till the oil starts to rise on the top..
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves..
If you find this Singaporean Fish Head Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.