Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Goan prawn curry with raw mango recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan prawn curry with raw mango recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goan prawn curry with raw mango recipe. To cook goan prawn curry with raw mango you need 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Goan prawn curry with raw mango:
- Take 15-20 of Prawns.
- You need of For gravy.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated coconut.
- Use 5 gm of Tamarind.
- Use 1 tbsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 2 of Red chillies.
- Provide to taste of Pepper.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- Take 1/2 of Chopped onion.
- You need 1 of Raw mango.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Use of For marinate.
- Get 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Goan prawn curry with raw mango:
- De-shell the prawns.
- Clean and wash the prawns.
- Apply turmeric, chilli powder and salt.
- Leave it for about 30 min.
- Peel the raw mango and chopped it into small pieces.
- For gravy.
- Grind grated coconut,turmeric powder,tamarind,peppercorn,coriander and red chillies.
- In a sauce pan add oil,onion and let it fry till turned brown.
- Add the prawns and raw mangoes saute it.
- Add the grinder masala fry the masala.
- Pour water and close the lid and let it cook.
- Add salt as required.
- Garnish with grated coconut and coriander leaves.
- Serve with Roti or Rice.
If you find this Goan prawn curry with raw mango recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.