Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Diakon Pineapple Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Diakon Pineapple Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely purchase lots of items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to diakon pineapple curry recipe. To make diakon pineapple curry you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Diakon Pineapple Curry:
- Get pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 of large diakon.
- You need 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh pineapple chunks.
- Get 1/2 can of baby corn.
- Take 2 of boneless skinless Chicken thighs.
- Provide of Curry sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 13 oz of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
Instructions to make Diakon Pineapple Curry:
- Fill a large pot with water. Salt the water. Bring to boil..
- Slice diakon or use a spiralizer to make noodles..
- Heat a wok or large skillet on medium high heat until a drop of water will instantly evaporate..
- add oil to the skillet and add your chicken. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the red curry paste. Stir until all chicken is coated. Then pour in the coconut milk..
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add diakon and broccoli to boiling water. Cook for 2 minutes then drain..
- Add your diakon and broccoli to the chicken and sauce. Add the baby corn and pineapple..
- Add your basil., then add salt and pepper to taste. You can also add red pepper flakes to kick up the heat..
- Simmer on low heat for 3 minutes. Serve immediately..
If you find this Diakon Pineapple Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.