Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato curry recipe. To cook potato curry you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Curry:
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- Provide 2 of Onion chopped.
- Take 5 of Garlic crushed.
- You need As needed of Water.
- Use As needed of Oil.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of Urad dhal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of Sambhar powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Chicken 65 masala.
Instructions to make Potato Curry:
- Take the potatoes and boil in the pressure cooker and keep it aside..
- Once pressure is released, remove the potato from water and peel it's skin and cut it into pieces..
- Now take a pan, add oil in it..
- Once the oil is heated, add mustard, urad dhal and curry leaves..
- Now add the chopped onions and garlic into it. Fry it to Golden brown colour..
- Now at this stage add, chicken 65 masala and sambar masala to it..
- Keep the flame in low, and make sure the masala is not burnt. To avoid burning, add ¼ cup of water..
- At this stage add the salt and add the boiled potatoes..
- Now mix it all together well and cook until it's raw smell goes..
- Finally add few oil, give a quick mix and serve it. This goes well with sambar rice and curd rice..
If you find this Potato Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.