Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Japanese-Style dried Eggplant Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Japanese-Style dried Eggplant Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy japanese-style dried eggplant curry recipe. You can have easy japanese-style dried eggplant curry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Japanese-Style dried Eggplant Curry:
- Provide 350 g of ground meat (pork, beef or chicken).
- Provide 1 of carrot.
- Take 2 of onions.
- Get 3 of eggplants (if it's big, then one is enough).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of kechup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sause.
- Use 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 120 g of Japanese curry powder mix.
Steps to make Easy Japanese-Style dried Eggplant Curry:
- Chop carrots and onions into small size..
- Ground garlic and ginger..
- Chop eggplants into around 1cm square.
- Stir garlic and ginger and add onions and carrots..
- Add ground meet and stir well until meat becomes brown..
- Add eggplants and curry mix and stir well..
- Last step! Add all sauces. – kechup, oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce. Adjust the taste as you like..
- Done. You can put bread or rice aside. 😋.
If you find this Easy Japanese-Style dried Eggplant Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.