Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken curry recipe. You can cook easy chicken curry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chicken curry:
- Prepare 25 grams of fresh ginger.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Get 300 grams of chicken, diced.
- Provide 1 small of handful of curry leaves.
- Take tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 of a handful of fresh coriander.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Use 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 of red pepper.
- Take 3 of fresh chillies.
- Take 20 grams of butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of double cream.
- Get 1 of sunflower oil.
Instructions to make Easy chicken curry:
- Halve the onion and the pepper, then add half of each to a food processor along with the garlic, ginger, one of the chillies, tomato puree and half of the garam masala and turmeric. Add a dash of oil and then blitz into a thick paste.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan with a dash of oil and add the cumin and mustard seeds. Slice the remaining onion and pepper and fry for 5 minutes along with the diced chicken and half the curry leaves..
- Stir in the paste and fry for a further five minutes, then add the boiling water, the remaining curry leaves, garam masala and half the coriander. Deseed and chop the remaining chillies, then add half to the curry. Bring to the boil, then turn the heat down and simmer for 20 minutes, until the curry has thickened. Season with salt, to taste.
- Stir in the double cream and then turn off the heat. Garnish with the remaining coriander and chillies and serve with boiled rice or naan..
If you find this Easy chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.