Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish curry with potatoes and cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry with potatoes and cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry with potatoes and cauliflower recipe. To cook fish curry with potatoes and cauliflower you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish curry with potatoes and cauliflower:
- Provide 3 pieces of rohu fish.
- Take 2 of small sized potatoes.
- Provide 1 of small sized cauliflower.
- Get 1 " of ginger.
- Get 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 8 tsp of mustard oil.
- Take 1 tsp of dry cumin seeds.
- Use 100 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of sugar.
Steps to make Fish curry with potatoes and cauliflower:
- Wash fish pieces and marinate with salt and turmeric powder..
- In a frying pan heat mustard oil fry the fish pieces and keep aside..
- Peel the potatoes and cut into wedges.Fry the potatoes with pinch of salt and turmeric powder and keep aside. same way cut the cauliflower and fry the cauliflower and keep aside..
- Now heat the rest of the oil, add cumin seed, bay leaf after that add chopped tomatoes and ginger paste, turmeric powder,chilli powder, salt and sugar. Cook 5 minutes, then add fried potatoes and cauliflower. cook 3 minutes. then add one cup of warm water. cover the frying pan with in low flame..
- Then after 5 minutes add fish pieces and cook for 2 minutes. Garnish with green chilli. serve with streamed rice..
If you find this Fish curry with potatoes and cauliflower recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.