Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Broken egg curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broken egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broken egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broken egg curry recipe. To make broken egg curry you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Broken egg curry:
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Get 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Get 5 of whole Kashmiri red chillies.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cummin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- You need 4-5 of cloves.
- Take 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper corns.
- Use 2 of sliced onions.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 9-10 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of twig of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Use 1 of small ball of tamarind.
Instructions to make Broken egg curry:
- For making of masala paste.In tawa add oil, coriander seeds,red chillies, cummin seeds, Fenugreek seeds,cloves,cinnamon and pepper roast till aroma of masala comes.Let it cool.
- Now take tawa add little oil.When hot add sliced onion and garlic roast till translucent..
- In a grinder add all the roasted things and grated coconut in it.Add turmeric and tamarind pulp..Grind into paste with little water.
- In a Kadhai when hot add oil add musturd seeds and curry leaves when splutter add sliced onion and crushed garlic..
- When translucent add masala paste and water.cook for 5 min add salt..
- Now break the eggs in one he boiling gravy and cook for 2 mins with lid on it.Garnish with coriander leaves.cook till eggs are cooked.
- Serve with steamed rice.
If you find this Broken egg curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.