Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal curry recipe. To make brinjal curry you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal curry:
- Get 4 of brinjal slit from middle.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes cut in wedges.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Provide 4 tsp of coriander, ginger, garlic and green chilli paste.
- Use 2 tsp of roasted groundnut powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 2 pinches of asafoetida.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Oil.
Steps to make Brinjal curry:
- First deep fry brinjal and potatoes and keep aside.
- In a pan heat oil add cumin asafoetida and let it crackle.Now add chopped onion cook till it turns pink…
- Now add chopped tomatoes in above pan and cook till tomatoes soften now add coriander mixture and all dry masala and cook till it leaves oil.
- Now add water accordingly and salt and boil for 5 minutes then add fried brinjal and potatoes and cook for 5 minutes now add groundnut powder cook for 2 minutes and ready to serve..
If you find this Brinjal curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.