Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Lentil Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Lentil Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil curry recipe. To cook red lentil curry you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Lentil Curry:
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Canola/Vegtable Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped fresh ginger.
- Use 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 8 of Green onions/Scallions White and green parts seperated.
- You need 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Use 4 of Carrots, Chopped.
- You need 1 of large Russet Potato.
- You need 1 cup of Split red lentils.
- Get 4 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Nann bread and lime wedges.
Steps to make Red Lentil Curry:
- Heat oil in large saucpan or metal pot over medium-high heat..
- Add ginger, garlic, and scallion/green onion whites and cook. Stirring frequently until softened. 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in curry powder.
- Add carrots, potatoes, lentils, broth, salt, and pepper. and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally until the lentils and vegetables or tender 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Server with Naan and lime wedge, Sprinkle with green parts of scallion/green onion.
If you find this Red Lentil Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.