Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpeas Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpeas Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpeas curry recipe. To cook chickpeas curry you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chickpeas Curry:
- Use 300 grams of Chickpeas.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1 of Tomato.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies.
- Take 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 piece of Ginger.
- Take 2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Get 1 stick of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 2 stick of Coriander Leaves.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Hot Water.
Instructions to make Chickpeas Curry:
- Soak the chickpeas in water for at least six hours prior to cooking. Cook the chickpeas well..
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds. After one minute, add the chopped onion. Saute..
- When the onion starts to become translucent, add the curry leaves, ginger-garlic paste & green chillies. Cook till onion turns brown..
- Grind or chop the tomato into small pieces & add it to the pan. When it's cooked, add all the powders, garam masala & salt. Add little hot water..
- Chop the coriander leaves & add it. Stir well. Now add the cooked chickpeas & mix..
- Add milk. Stir occasionally till gravy thickens..
If you find this Chickpeas Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.