Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely pick out many food items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ready in 15 minutes! eggplant keema curry recipe. You can have ready in 15 minutes! eggplant keema curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry:
- Provide 3 of servings Hot plain cooked rice.
- Get 250 grams of Ground prok and beef mix.
- Get 2 medium of Eggplants (slim Japanese type).
- Provide 1 medium of Onion.
- Get 1 large of Tomato (ripe one is better).
- Take 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Use 100 ml of Water.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- Use 1 of ○Consommé soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of ○Japanese Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ○Sugar.
- Take 2/3 tsp of ○Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○Curry powder.
Steps to make Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry:
- Cut the eggplants into 2 cm cubes and soak in water for about 10 minutes to remove the bitterness..
- Finely chop the onion, and cut the tomato into pieces. Drain the excess water from the eggplants, and bake on a tray lined with aluminium foil for 7-8 minutes until they become soft..
- Melt the butter in a heated frying pan, and add the garlic. When fragrant, add the ground meat, and stir-fry..
- When the meat is almost cooked through, add the onion, and stir-fry until it becomes translucent. Add the flour, and continue stir-frying. Add the tomato and bring to a simmer..
- Add the water and milk, and bring to a boil. (It starts to thicken.).
- Add the ○ seasoning ingredients, and the baked eggplants. Bring to a boil again, and done..
If you find this Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.