Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato noodles special curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato noodles special curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato noodles special curry recipe. To cook potato noodles special curry you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato noodles special curry:
- Take 2 Tbsp. of coconut oil.
- Get 5 of green onions, sliced thin.
- You need 2 inch of chunk ginger, peeled minced.
- You need 4 of large garlic cloves, minced or pressed.
- Get of salt + pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 head of cauliflower, broken down into small florets.
- You need 10 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- Get 3 Tbsp. of + 1 tsp red curry paste (vegan if necessary).
- Use 2 (15 oz) of cans light coconut milk.
- Use 1 of and 1/2 tsp turmeric.
- Get 2 Tbsp of evaporated cane juice.
- Get 1 of small-medium sweet potato, spiralized.
- Provide 1 of + tsp Sriracha.
- Take of for topping:.
- Take of sesame seeds, Sriracha Tofu, cilantro, lime.
Steps to make Potato noodles special curry:
- Add coconut oil to a medium pot over medium heat. Once hot, add onion, ginger, and garlic. Season with salt + pepper. Sauté for 2-4 minutes, or until the garlic is fragrant. Don't let it brown..
- Add cauliflower, mushrooms, bell pepper, and curry paste, and sauté for about a minute, then add your coconut milk, turmeric, and cane juice. Mix to combine..
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and allow to cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the vegetables are fork-tender, adding the sweet potato noodles when there's about 5 minutes left*. Taste, and adjust seasoning as necessary. I like adding a bit of Sriracha..
- Portion into bowls and top with sesame seeds, Sriracha Tofu, cilantro, and/or lime..
- NOTES *If you like your sweet potato noodles on the softer side, add them in with the coconut milk, turmeric, and cane juice. If you add them when there's about 5 minutes left, they'll still have some crunch to them..
If you find this Potato noodles special curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.