Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy egg masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy egg masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy egg masala curry recipe. You can cook spicy egg masala curry using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy egg masala curry:
- You need For of ground paste-.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Take 2-4 of Red dry chilies.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Provide 4-5 of Garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 stick of Cinnamon.
- Use 3 of Cloves.
- Provide 2 of Cardamoms.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 3-4 of Boiled eggs.
- Provide handful of Coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Spicy egg masala curry:
- Boil the eggs, cool and peel. Make slits and keep aside. Hest oil in a kadhai, add onions and dry red chilies. Saute till onions turns golden in colour. Add garlic, ginger, tomatoes and saute till tomatoes becomes mushy. Let it cool down. Blend in a blender into a smooth paste..
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Add cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom. When the cumin seeds and cloves splutter add finely chopped onions and saute till it becomes golden brown. Add the ground paste and saute till it becomes thick. Add ground paste and saute till it becomes thick and raw smell of garlic disappears. Add coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt. Saute for a minute. Add the eggs, incorporate well with the masala..
- Add the coconut milk and mix well. Add a cup of water and simmer and cook till it comes to a boil. Turn off the heat. Add water according to what consistency you want. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with Indian breads or rice..
If you find this Spicy egg masala curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.