Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mild vegetable curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mild vegetable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mild vegetable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mild vegetable curry recipe. To cook mild vegetable curry you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mild vegetable curry:
- Prepare 1 pack of Assorted fresh vegetables (I used corn, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, butternut, baby marrow, patty pans) chopped.
- Take 1 of Medium onion, chopped.
- Take to fry of butter.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper, chopped.
- Provide Pinch of Coarse salt.
- You need Pinch of Coarse black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Breyani masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Jeera(ground cumin) powder.
- Use to garnish of Dhania.
- Provide 1 tsp of Extra hot spicy curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Crushed garlic and ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tomato puree.
- Prepare 10 ml of Apricot jam.
- Get of Homemade chicken stock (recipe to follow).
Steps to make Mild vegetable curry:
- In a pot with melted butter add onion, green pepper, salt, black pepper, a teaspoon of crushed garlic and ginger and spices. Sautée for 2 mins on a medium heat..
- Add vegetables and mix to coat with spices.
- Allow vegetables to cook until soft but there should maintain their shape and crunch. Should there be a need to add water to steam the vegetables add liquid chicken stock so you don’t lose any of the flavor..
- When veggies are cooked add a few spoons of tomato purée to thicken curry. At this point you can add 10 ml of jam to balance flavors should the curry be too spicy, salty or sour..
- I usually mix the curry into rice cooked with lentils to make my own vegetable breyani. Garnish with chopped coriander or parsley.enjoy.
If you find this Mild vegetable curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.