Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant and Ground Pork Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant and Ground Pork Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant and ground pork curry recipe. You can have eggplant and ground pork curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggplant and Ground Pork Curry:
- Take 300 grams of Ground pork.
- Get 4 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Use 2 of Green peppers.
- Take 1 piece of Ginger.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 15 grams of Butter.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ☆Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ☆Ketchup.
- Use 3 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of Grated cheese (Parmesan cheese).
Steps to make Eggplant and Ground Pork Curry:
- Chop the eggplant into 1 cm cubes, soak in water, and drain..
- Roughly mince the onion. Mince the green peppers..
- Stir-fry the minced garlic and ginger with the butter. Add ground pork, onion, and green peppers, then continue stir-frying..
- When the colour of the ground pork changes, add eggplant and continue stir-frying..
- Add the ☆ seasonings in the listed order, and simmer while stirring. When the flavour is absorbed, it's done. Sprinkle on grated cheese to your liking..
- Bonus: Carrot buttered rice (uncooked rice: 5 rice cooker cup – 900 ml). Cook the rice with 80 g minced carrot, 25 g butter, and 1 tablespoon consommé soup stock granules..
If you find this Eggplant and Ground Pork Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.