Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Coconut Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken curry recipe. You can have coconut chicken curry using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 2 of chicken legs.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Get 1/4 of red bell pepper.
- Use 1/2 of Italian green pepper.
- Get 1/2 of lemon zest.
- Use 20 of fresh basil leafs.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of MIX of SPICES:.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of grounded coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of red paprika (hot or sweet, your choice).
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 2-3 of cloves.
- Use 2-3 of seeds of cardamom.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves in thin slices.
Steps to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Boil the chicken legs and then put aside the meat without skin and bones..
- Cut the onions in half slices (not too thin) and the bell pepper and the green pepper in cubes..
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onions and after 2 minutes add the peppers. Mix well all the time..
- After 3 minutes of high fire and mixing, add the mixture of spices and mix one more minute..
- Add now the meat, mix a bit and add the coconut milk also..
- When boiling again, lower the fire, cover the pan and let them cook for about 10 minutes..
- Stop the fire and add the basil leafs and the lemon zest, stir a bit then cover back..
- Serve hot with well drained long rice!.
If you find this Coconut Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.