Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Satay Curry and coconut rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Satay Curry and coconut rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to satay curry and coconut rice recipe. You can have satay curry and coconut rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Satay Curry and coconut rice:
- You need 2 tins of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 inch of fresh ginger.
- Take 2 heaped tbsp of peanut butter.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 400 g of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of medium white onion.
- Take of Basmati rice.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of brown sugar.
Steps to make Satay Curry and coconut rice:
- In a blender or food processor, add in your tin of coconut milk, inch of ginger, 2 cloves of garlic, peanut butter, 1 tsp of brown sugar and soy sauce. Waz it up until blended..
- Dice up the white onion and add to a dry or piled pan, fry up until browned. When browned add in your chicken breast (diced) and brown off..
- When the chicken is browned up, pour over the satay sauce from the blender and bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes..
- In another pan, empty your other tin of coconut milk into it, refill the tin with basmati rice and empty into the pan, add cold water to the tin and once again empty into the pan. Add salt and pepper to the rice and give it a stir..
- Bring the rice to a boil, reduce to a simmer and give it one more stir and place a lid over. Leave to cook for 15 minutes.
- When the rice is finished cooking the curry should be reduced enough for a nice creamy sauce with tender meat. Plate up and garnish with some fresh coriander..
If you find this Satay Curry and coconut rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.